Do you sometimes ask yourself:
- What am I really good at?
- Have I reached my full potential - or is there MORE to me?
- I feel so stuck and unfulfilled in my job. How can I change that?
- I KNOW there something better for me out there? A more challenging career! But I have no idea what. How do I figure out what is next for me?
- How can I let my manager see my potential?
- How can I feel more connected to my career?
- How can I reduce work stress?
- How can I become better at....?
- How can I earn a promotion?
- How can I earn the respect of my colleagues?
If any of these questions sound familiar - you're in the right place.
At Talents2Strengths we believe that ANYONE can live a life of prosperity and abundance by aligning their live endeavors with who they are at their core.
Unfortunately, many people don't know what makes them unique or how to leverage it to build their career. Often because their talents come so naturally to them, they take it for granted.
Let me help you change that!
In my quest to unleash my true potential after making a couple of HUGE career changes, being the mom of a young child, wife of an energetic husband, relocating over continents three times and starting and running a small international business, it was essential for me to tap into my own innate strengths that would enable me to do all these things.
Understanding, embracing and nurturing your own innate talents is one of the most fulfilling, easy and FUN ways to create a career you love.
If you're curious about your talents and how they shape your thoughts, feelings and behavior; take the Clifton StrengthsFinder® assessment and discover your top 5 talents. Or if you want to go REALLY deep (and I recommend you do) - discover your Full 34.
Chances that someone else has exactly the same top 5 talents than you do in the same sequence is 1 in 33 million. They're like your unique talent fingerprint. The dynamics of how these talents impact on each other coupled with your unique experiences, skills, knowledge and passion make you even MORE unique.
Isn't it time you find out how unique you are and how YOUR uniqueness can serve you in creating a career you love?
You can use it on your CV and when going for job interviews or performance appraisals. It's a powerful tool for personal and career development and it is based on more than 50 years of international scientific research.
So if you're eager to find out what makes you the incredibly talented unique individual you are, complete the contact form and let's discover your talents TODAY!
GREATNESS is in ALL of us!!